Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi flew straight from Greece to Bangalore, where he would meet with Chandrayaan-3 mission experts. The "Grand Cross of the Order of Honor," Greece's second-highest civilian medal, was given to him. After a video of a student being beaten in a school in Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh, leaked, police opened an investigation. Vladimir Putin, the president of Russia, will not be present at the G20 meeting in India. According to ISRO, India's Pragyan lunar rover has finished its maneuvers and measured an eight-meter distance on the lunar surface.

PM Modi has arrived in Bangalore to address the scientists following his trip to Greece. He applauds Chandrayaan-3's successful arrival in the southern hemisphere of the moon on August 23. He was attending the BRICS conference in South Africa while on the trip. He displays delight at the advances made in science.

PM Modi says in a speech at Bangalore International Airport that "Not only Indians but people worldwide who believe in science and can foresee the future are filled with happiness." He connects with the scientists' work and underscores how important it is to present such accomplishments to the country.

Wntists. Although I wasn't in the nation, I couldn't help but come here. I made the decision as soon as I arrived in India that I would first meet our scientists.At the HAL Airport in Bangalore, PM Modi shouts "Jay Vigyan, Jay Anusandhan" (Hail Science, Hail Research). To see him, people congregate close by.

Since early in the morning, locals in Bangalore have been lining up on the sides of the highways to see PM Modi. He will speak with researchers on Saturday at the ISRO Telemetry Tracking and Command Network Complex.